This is my sweet Shelby sporting her new haircut from Daddy. After weeks and weeks of threatening her that we were going to cut it if she kept giving us a hard time about brushing it, we finally did it. We probably cut off about 3 inches or so and it made such a huge difference. She looks so much older and thankfully there aren't the knots to contend with each morning when we brush it. The next day at school one of her teachers told her that she really like her hair cut and Shelby said, "My daddy cut it, but it looks better when it is wet." I really have no idea where she came up with that one, but apparently she likes her hair better when it is wet!
On Tuesday JP had his little class Christmas performance at school. The children sang "Jingle Bells" and "10 Little Angels". As soon as JP walked out the door and saw all those parents he instantly became shy and stayed in his teachers arms the entire time. He didn't even mouth the words. After it was over and we started walking to the car he decided to sing. It was so cute!!! Since then he has been singing "10 Little Angels" all around the house. He usually skips from 3 little angels to 10 and then says, "wasn't that a band, Wissmus Morning...." I have a video so you can see!
And a little bit before Thanksgiving...I know, that was a long time ago...JP sporting his Indian Headdress from his teachers at school. He was definitely attached to it for a while and wore it everywhere.
The weekend before Thanksgiving Pratt took over the children so that I could go with some girlfriends to Atlanta for a weekend of shopping and relaxing. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard and so much as I did on this trip!! We had the most wonderful time. We went to the North Georgia Premium Outlets, we saw the Rockettes Christmas Show in the Fox Theater and then we also had the pleasure of meeting Dante and his crew at Dante's Down the Hatch. I would love to be able to tell some stories so that you could understand just how bizarre this place was, but I have tried and no one quite gets it, so here is a picture (sorry it is a little blurry) of all of us at Dante's. I can't wait to see what happens on our next girls getaway!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment