The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pimpering and Hookers

Over the years a lot of Shelby's vocabulary has matured and grown, but there is one word that she still hangs onto and I know that it will be a very sad day when she finally says "print" right. I think that I blogged about this before, but it has to be noted again. Anytime Shelby wants me to print something off of the computer for her she asks me if I can pimper out a piece of paper for her. It makes me laugh on the inside every time.

And now, we have pimpering and hookers in the house.....

Last night JP was playing with some of his construction toys. He had this one thing that has a hook on it towing the dump truck around. Everything was going great until all the sudden the hook came loose and he said, "All my hookers keep falling off."

Pratt and I died laughing and Pratt looked at me and said, "Wow, we have pimpers and hookers in this house."

No comments: