Shelby started in the Jasmine Room in 2008. I really couldn't even imagine the possibilities for her at that point. It is amazing how much she has grown and all that she has learned and accomplished since this day....her first day in the Jasmine Room....
Now fast forward to this year. Here is a picture of her and JP at the beginning of the year. This is just 9 months ago and it is amazing how much both of them have changed....
Shelby all excited and looking forward to starting her kindergarten year.
JP and Shelby ready to go their first day of school...
While they both learned a ton and grew so much one thing remained the same for JP; even today when I put him in the car I had to give him great encouragement and almost bride the boy to go to school. I really thought by now it would be easier, but alas, he still doesn't want to go. Oh, no, don't get me wrong, once he gets there he has a blast and always tells me about all the fun he had; it is just the getting there that is the hard part for him....oh well, maybe next year (hopefully!!!)
Shelby on her last day of kindergarten. Tonight is graduation and I am sure that my eyes might get a speck of dust in them or some other foreign body that will cause them to get a little wet.
She started barely knowing her numbers and letters and she finished knowing how to read and doing multiplication,division, numbers squared and all kinds of other things, and that doesn't include all that she learned about composers, the earth, and everything else. It is just amazing and I can't wait to watch her grow some more. Thank you Ms. Diane and Ms. Lori for all that you have done for our sweet, not so little, little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment