The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Monday, February 20, 2012

Flying Time

They say that time flies when you are having fun and they (whoever they are) couldn't be more right. Seven years ago the Lord saw fit to bless Pratt and I with our first sweet and precious baby girl. I don't think we could have dreamed of anything more wonderful if we could. These past seven years have brought many challenges and we have grown immeasurably through the good times, but mostly through the tough times. It is hard to remember what life was like before our precious girl and it is hard to see how there was purpose to our days before we had Shelby to love and care for.

We knew you were a girl who operates on your own time when you were born lighting fast, surprising us, but mostly the doctor who raced in to just barely catch you as you entered this world.  Then you made sure that everyone knew that you had arrived. 




I miss this little tush:(


Now as you grow and learn we are exploring a whole new world that involves sleep overs.  I hope that you enjoyed your first sleep over and I am so excited for many more to come.


Happy Birthday my sweet girl.  You will always be my baby and I will love you forever and ever!!!  I can't wait to see all the wonderful adventures God has laid out for your life and am blessed beyond measure that I get to experience them with you.

No comments: