The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Monday, May 7, 2012

Take Me Out To the Ball Game

The 2012 Tball season is in fully swing.  This year we are the Cubs and the boys and girls are just sooo adorable!  I mean, every single child on the team is a joy to be with.  They all listen attentively, are respectful, and are excited to be there.  It makes it so much fun and then to get to hang out with moms and dads that you know is just a cherry on top.  After last year we lost a few boys to coach pitch and I was slightly nervous about how things would shake out and now I find myself wondering how we are going to keep this group together.

JP has come along way since last year and loves being involved in almost every play.  Last year he was a little hesitant to get in front of the ball to stop in and this year he jumps right in. 


I am not sure what these two are talking about but I would like to think that JP is saying, "Hey, nice hit."  And then the other little boy is saying, "Thanks."  Maybe????


One of my favorite memories-I just love that Pratt is involved with the team.  We have the best coaches around.  All of them have put so much into these children.  Everything they do is filled with encouragement and genuine joy.  Thanks coaches and dads!!!


Throw it here.  I am ready

Good game Cubs!!!

We are already at the halfway point in the season.  It is hard to believe how fast the time has flown by!!

No comments: