The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Well, here I sit ready to blog about all of our fun activities over Christmas and New Year and I am unable to upload any pictures-Boo!!!  That really stinks!  Well, here is what we did without the pictures and hopefully soon I will figure this out.

Patrico, Suzy, Sebastian, Sienna and Sawyer got in town-Yay!  We are so glad to see you!
Shelby had a school performance-super cute!
JP had a school performance-super cute!
Shelby and JP sang in church-major super cute!
Children's Choir Happy Birthday Jesus Party-so fun!
Pratt's Bible study family party at our house-fun fellowship!
Pratt's work party at John and Sandi's-great time of food and fun!
Annual Chinese Take out Christmas dinner-we usually do this on Christmas Eve but since there was so much family in town we did it early and it was a special treat to have my brother join us!
Matt and Lauren visited for the night-I love my brother and sister!
Made our annual gingerbread houses-messy and yummy; I think this year the children ate more candy then they put on the houses!
Christmas Eve Candlelight Service-one of my favorite services all year!
Christmas Eve Reed Family dinner-Crazy time: lots of food, fun, and family!
Christmas morning at our house-Happy Birthday Jesus!!!
Christmas with Cynthia-can you say Monkey Bread and Ham Biscuits-Yes Please!!!
Christmas with John and Sandi-food, fun and presents!!
Christmas with my family-more food, more fun, and fighting over the leftover stuffing in the turkey: I'll get you next time Matt!
Finally Home and crash into bed!!

We had so much fun this Christmas with all of our family!!  What a blessed life we live!  Thank you Lord for your provision over 2012 and we eagerly await all that You will do in 2013!  Nothing we have and nothing we do would be possible with You, Lord!  We give all glory, honor and praise to You!

No comments: