The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Music


Today I decided to take a detour from our usual music choices and put on some music that would take me back to a day where times were easier as I was a meer child unaware of all the resposibilities adulthood carried.  That's right....it was time to put on New Kids on the Block.  Immediately I was transported back to a time of roller skating until all hours of the night at a friend's house and hours of dancing and dreaming of meeting NKOTB at another friend's.

As I was singing and dancing my little and not nearly as young heart out Shelby walks into the room and the following conversation insued:

Shelby: "What kind of music is this mom?"
Me: "This is the music that kids listened to when I was younger; around 11-14."
Shelby: "I like it. It's groovy." (insert shoulder shake)



No comments: