Shelby had her 5 year well visit last week. I just still can't believe that she is 5!!! It seems so old, but anyway, here are her stats:
Weight: 42 lbs (50-75%)
Height: 43 3/4 in (75%)
She did great! It took a bit for her to warm up to the doctor, but that is the norm for her, always enters situations with caution and hesitancy. Once she did warm up to him it was smooth sailing.
I really love our pediatricians!! All four of them are always so loving, gentle, and kind with Shelby and JP. We are truly blessed to live in a community with such great doctors! Of course, behind every great doctor are great nurses and we love our nurses too:)
At any rate, Shelby is right on track with all of her milestones and growing perfectly. Thank you Lord for our sweet little blessing!
1 comment:
Is Sawyer included in the four?!?!
I hope you all are doing well! I can't believe that beautiful miss thing is 5 years old! Wow! :)
Thanks for your sweet text! We had fun! Love!
Post a Comment