It seems like just yesterday that Pratt and I made our way to the hospital in the middle of the night with excitement and a little bit of nervousness over what the next few hours would hold for us as we welcomed our first child into the world. Little did we know that Shelby would waste no time making an entrance into the world and tried her hardest to come before the doctor was even available to deliver her. The doctor arrived in my room at 6:09am and Shelby was born at 6:14am. I am so thankful that I didn't have hours of pushing, but was definitely shocked at how quickly she came!!!
Here she is!! My big 5 year old. Oh, that just makes me a little sad...she is definitely not a baby any more and really has exited the toddler years and is now officially a little girl!!!
These are some pictures of her from the last four years. My how she has grown!!! I wish that I had a picture of her from the day she was born, but 5 years ago digital cameras weren't that big yet and all I had was a 35mm film camera.February 2009


No comments:
Post a Comment