What a great hope we have because Christ is our Risen Savior who has already defeated satan!! Remember there is great power for those who are His children and call on His name when you feel that he who is in the world is gaining ground in your life.
I just love Easter! It makes my heart soar when I think of how much God loves me, that He would send His only son to this earth to suffer and die a terrible death so that my sins could be washed away and I would be able to be counted worthy in His sight! Thank you Jesus!
Every year for the past three years we have gone to be the night before Easter Sunday with great ambitions of going to sunrise service and every year, whether because of weather or something else, we haven't made it; and finally this year we did!! If you have never experienced a sunrise service on Easter Sunday on the beach you definitely need to make it a priority. There is something so special about it and words can't describe that joy that comes as you watch the sunrise and know that Jesus is alive!
Well, as I said, we finally made it and just in time. Somehow we ended up about 5 minutes behind schedule that morning and once we finally arrived at the parking lot we raced to unload the children from the car and literally ran all the way down the boardwalk to the beach and just as we walked up to the small gathering of people who were there to worship the sun peaked its first ray over the horizon!! I am telling you, I still get chills thinking about how beautiful it was!
No comments:
Post a Comment