The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

They Grow Up So Fast

Every once in a while I come across a picture and it makes me stop dead in my tracks and think, "Oh my, when did my children get so big???" I think that seeing them everyday and being around them more than I am not around them I kind of hold in my mind a picture of my babies and they don't really grow or change, but when I look through pictures it hits me like a ton of bricks that my babies aren't babies anymore!

This picture did just that when I saw how big Shelby is. She is growing up in every aspect. Her sweet little legs don't even carry a trace of baby fat any more and the sad thing to me is that I am not sure I remember when that happened...a few days ago, weeks ago, months ago, years ago?? I just don't know.





This picture was taken Sunday, on Father's day. We had a great time at the lake with the family. Shelby and JP really, really love the water. JP's favorite thing to do is splash you and also jump off the back of the boat. Shelby loves to jump off the back of the boat and go underwater to find sticks, shells, snails, or whatever else is under there. This is a new trick that her daddy taught her on Sunday and the first time she came back up with a stick you should have seen the look in her eye! She was so proud of herself and amazed at what she had done. I just loved watching it!!!

No comments: