The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Beautiful Children

Yesterday was probably one of the toughest parenting, well, just all around being a nice person day that I have ever had. I just kind of woke up crabby and despite all my best efforts I couldn't fake nice to anyone, especially my children and as the day wore on I got worse and worse. By the end of the day I was convinced that because I was so ugly to my children they would definitely be scarred for life and just when my mental beating was reaching explosive mode my sweet daughter brought me this picture.....



After all the challenges we faced all day, the yelling, the disobedience, the discipline; she still loved me and loved me so much that she wanted to show me.

God bless my sweet children who are so forgiving and loving!!!

No comments: