Sometimes it is crazy hard to leave the children and other times you just know if you don't get away soon you might end up in the nut house. The latter times are kind of how I hope that it is when ever I have to go somewhere without them, because when they are being super obedient, fantastically fun, and crazy cute I basically have to pry myself away from them and then I spend most of the time away beating myself up over how bad of a mom I am for leaving those cute little bugers. Fortunately and unfortunately the last time Pratt and I had to go out of town they were being down right difficult; which made me worry about how they would behave for the grandparents who were so gracious to keep them for us but of course in true kid fashion, they were pretty much angels the whole time....at least that is what I am told;)
Our dear friends finally tied the knot and it couldn't have been a more perfect day for an outside wedding in Hotlanta. We had the best time and really enjoyed spending time with friends and with each other. The trip, although busy and tiring, really rejuvenated us and got us ready for the summer and renewed Pratt's energy as he began his new job.
One week shy of 11 years together and more in love than the day we got married

The happy couple the day before the rest of their lives together
No comments:
Post a Comment