I decided that it didn't really matter in the end. They had fun, I had fun and Pratt can figure out what to do with them at work.
Here is a close up of Shelby painting. I just love profile pictures....doesn't she look like an angel?? Okay, I might be a little biased, but still....
And here is JP. He really surprised me at how much he was into it. Shelby loves doing crafts of all types so I knew that she would be excited and work hard, but I was a little concerned about how JP's attention span would be. Turns out, it was great. He worked diligently on his frame and made sure that he even painted the the edges.
Father's Day was an absolute blast and since it was his day we let him pick whatever he wanted to do. Pratt decided he wanted to go over to John and Sandi's to enjoy the water and get in a little boat ride. We were pleasently surprised to get there find that some of Pratt's cousins and their children were there as well. We had a wonderful day and I hope that Pratt really enjoyed himself.
Shelby, my little fish......
Pratt and JP enjoying some father/son time...I wonder what they were talking about???
Pratt, we are so blessed to have you as a daddy!!! You are a wonderful husband and fantastic dad. Thank you for all your hard work for our family. We are so proud of you and love you very, very much!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment