Leslie and I have taken it to the next level and are attempting to grow some vegetables in a garden in her back yard. Now those of you who are laughing at me right now because you know everything I touch dies, stop! I did manage to take care of my mother-in-law's flowers this summer on two separate occasions and they flourished and thrived under my care. So maybe with the help of a good friend I might not actually kill anything.....oh, I hope!!!
The Reed Anytime Review
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Fresh Home Grown Veggies Anyone?
Why yes; I think I'll have some. Well, that is what we hope to be saying in a few months once our veggies are ready.
Leslie and I have taken it to the next level and are attempting to grow some vegetables in a garden in her back yard. Now those of you who are laughing at me right now because you know everything I touch dies, stop! I did manage to take care of my mother-in-law's flowers this summer on two separate occasions and they flourished and thrived under my care. So maybe with the help of a good friend I might not actually kill anything.....oh, I hope!!!
Leslie and I have taken it to the next level and are attempting to grow some vegetables in a garden in her back yard. Now those of you who are laughing at me right now because you know everything I touch dies, stop! I did manage to take care of my mother-in-law's flowers this summer on two separate occasions and they flourished and thrived under my care. So maybe with the help of a good friend I might not actually kill anything.....oh, I hope!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment