Once again I am apologizing for the lack of posting lately:( It is already half way through January and I still haven't done much about Christmas and our trip to Boca Raton and JP had a birthday last week...oh, I get an epic fail on starting off this year full blog ahead!!!
Anyway, just something real quick before I forget about it. This is a moment that I want to remember forever and so I need to document it before I forget and then hopefully sometime before the end of this week I will get my blog on and finish 2011....hopefully (fingers crossed)
When time permits and usually it does, I love to sing to JP after we are doing reading at bedtime. Shelby long ago let me know that it wasn't "cool" anymore, but JP still lets me so you better believe that I take full advantage of that. I typically always sing the same songs in the same order and every once and a while I will throw in an extra, but I always sing the three original songs-You are My Sunshine, Jesus Loves Me, Love Him in the Morning.
So last night we were all snuggled up in his bed and I started with You are My Sunshine and at the end I sang, "Please don't take my sunshine away" and over me JP sang at the same time "Please don't take my mommy away." (tear)
No comments:
Post a Comment