So when is it that you finally quit the water works when you are watching your children do something??? Please say it doesn't last forever!!! I just can't help myself; as soon as I see Shelby or JP up on stage to sing or whatever my eyes get all misty and before I know it the tears are flowing. Happens every time!!!
In true Montessori fashion, the primary classes Christmas program was so cute and wonderful!!! They started out singing "Joy to the World" and as soon as those first four words came out I was lost in a mix of tears. Seriously, I could hardly see to take pictures for the rest of the program.
JP looked so big up there with all his classmates and we all got a huge kick out of his facial expressions. One minute he would have this angry face and then the next minute he would be singing with the biggest smile; so, between the tears I was laughing too.
This year's program was really one of the best for the primary classes that I have been too. The songs were all new which was definitely a nice change of pace since we have been hearing the same songs for the last four years and the children all seemed to be really excited to be there. Although, the fact the I didn't have to have a crying child ripped off me at the beginning might have a little bit to do with the relaxed, good feelings I had towards the whole experience this year.
Isn't he so handsome?!?!?!?
Angry eyes
JP with his carpool buddies, minus Shelby. Yeah, the poor boy is constantly surrounded by girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment