The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lakehouse

Last weekend we enjoyed an amazing, relaxing weekend at the lake house.  This place is very special to our family and never disappoints in fun and memories! 


As soon as we got there the children put on there suits and headed out back.  JP spread out this towel beside me and as he was laying down he said, "I just love days like this."  I said, "Days like this?"  And he replied, "Yeah, just relaxin' and..."  He got distracted by something mid sentence and ran off.  I laughed out loud!  What five year old boy says he likes days just relaxin'???


Even though the rope swing was broken, the children (and adults) had fun swinging on the rope that was left.  Pratt was amazing at it I must say.



Pratt and Gerrit thought it would be great fun to throw the children in the lake with their clothes on.  The children thought it was the best idea ever.  JP is still talking about swimming with his clothes on.  They giggled and laughed and had a ball!


It is hard to believe how much these two girls are growing up.  We have a picture of Shelby and Neely when Shelby was just a few days old and Neely was a few months old.  They are propped up next to each other on our couch.  Now look at them!!!!  Practically adults:(




No comments: