The Reed Anytime Review
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Selling the House
We are selling our house and hopefully sooner rather than later, as the longer it is on the market the harder it is to stay on top of cleaning and keeping organized. The children are really into it and so excited about moving to the new neighborhood. Last month one Saturday morning we got a call from our realtor that he was going to be showing the house so we kicked it into high gear getting things put up and cleaned up. As I was moving from room to room I found myself in Shelby's room making her bed and putting things away. She had a small stack of clothes (like 3 things) that needed to be hung up so I just laid them neatly on the edge of her bed so I could hang them up later because we were running out of time. I moved on and started focusing on getting JP ready for his ball game. About 3 minutes later Shelby comes flying out of her room with her hands in the air proclaiming, "Nobody is ever gonna buy this house! My room is a mess and no one is ever gonna buy this house!" I said, "Shelby, what do you mean your room is a mess? I was just in there." She said, "My room is a mess! There are clothes everywhere!" Needless to say, I promptly hung up the three items of clothing and she was satisfied. Pratt and I are still laughing about how into it she is:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment