The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Monday, March 18, 2013

HSM2

Friday night we had family night and for our special activity we went to see High School Musical 2 presented by Hilton Head Christian Academy.  Our babysitter was in the play so we were excited to get to see her and also if I am truly honest with myself, I was really excited to see the play as I love all three of those movies.

The children were excited to see Miss Emily and were also excited, when as the play started, they realized there were a few other people that they knew performing.  Shelby was on the edge of her seat the whole time completely enthralled by the singing, dancing and everything else. 

JP on the other hand quickly lost interest when the two main characters started holding hands.  He looked at Pratt and said that he was going to hide his eyes and then said, "I wish this was a sports play."

After the play was over we asked Shelby if she liked it and she said, "Yes!"  Then we asked JP the same question and he said, "NO. I mean you just sit there, you watch it and you get bored."

Well, I guess he still has a ways to go before he appreciates the finer things in life.  The funny thing is that he really enjoys music and dancing and all that stuff but I guess all that hand holding was too much for him to even be able to pay attention to the fun music.

No comments: