The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Sunday, August 11, 2013

JPisms

JP is coming down with a cold...atleast I think he is.  Yesterday on the way home from the pool the sniffling and coughing started; so you can imagine the long night we had last night trying to keep him propped up and medicated enough to relieve the sniffles.  Let's just say it was a long night....

This morning I expected him to sleep in a little, but not so...he was up and at 'em promptly at 7:00am and came into my room with this information....

JP: "Mommy, my stomach feels different.  But its okay because my heart is still beating like it normally does."

Then later while he was eating breakfast he was all wrapped up in a blanket and he said, "Mommy, I am cold; even my brain is cold.  I must really be sick." (imagine him sitting in the chair with the blanket wrapped around him and up over his head)

Mind you, he really isn't that sick.  Poor kid just has one of those annoying summer colds where you are well enough to do everything but kind of don't feel well enough to do anything....know what I mean?

Praying we get this out of the way before school starts in a a week!

No comments: