Okay, so I am only a month late, but on August 20th our sweet children started school. We had a wonderful summer and the children were great but just like everything all good things must come to an end and just like every summer, the end seems to be the hardest part of the summer. The weather gets really hot, the pool and beach get old, and they just get to the point where they can't take not having a routine and structure to their day.
 |
| Shelby was really excited about taking the annual first day of school photos. She was adament that Pratt photobomb the pictures and of course he is always up for fun and being funny so he jumped right in. The funniest part was that most of the pictures I got were just the backs of their heads because they kept turing around to see what daddy was doing. |
 |
Shelby: 3rd Grade-how is that possible?? I have a few memories from 1st and 2nd grade, but 3rd grade I have tons of memories from...oh boy!! These days will be with her for a lifetime.
JP: 1st Grade-he was devestated all summer to be leaving kindergarten and Ms. Deborah behind. Even the first day of first grade he was begging me to let him go back. I told him that one of the great things about 1st grade was that there was no rest time (because what kid loves rest time......) He said, "Oh great! I need rest time to rest my brain!!" I guess my kid would be the one that loves rest time.
|
 |
Shelby and JP, you guys are growing up so fast!!! I hope that you have a great year in your new classrooms with your new teachers. You guys are prayed over everyday and I pray that you will always know how much we love you!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment