The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Little Evangelist

On the way to Kids Club at church on Sunday night:

JP-"Mom, will there always be people on the earth, like forever?"
Me-"Well, not really.  One day Jesus is going to come back and everyone who belongs to him; all God's children, will go on to live with Jesus forever."
JP-"Oh."
Me-"No one knows when Jesus is coming back.  We don't know what could happen tomorrow.  That's why it is important to make sure that we tell others about Jesus when we get a chance."
JP-"I do, Mom!  Everyday at school I tell my friends about Jesus. And Drew, he doesn't believe because his family doesn't believe but Daisy says that she wants to believe and when she grows up she is going to believe and go to church."
(Drew and Daisy are twins at his school)

I just had to laugh to myself and then was challenged by the fact that my 6 year old little boy is having no problem asking his classmates-"Do you believe in God?"

Earlier this year his teacher told me that whoever he sits by at lunch he asks them if they believe and tells them about God and that they should go to church.  I pray everyday that his excitment never fades.  I have a feeling God has big plans for my little guy in impacting His kingdom and sharing the gospel:)

No comments: