So did I ever mention we had a baby??? Yes, we did and it has been almost 9 months since the beautiful day that our sweet Sadie entered the world. She was born on October 1, 2013 at 3:15pm. She weighed 7lbs 4 oz and was 18 in long. While starting all over with a baby has been challenging plus we moved twice we have loved and adored her.
Shelby and JP have taken very nicely to being big sister and big brother to Sadie and she loves them to pieces. It is so much fun to watch Sadie light up and smile when she sees them walk into a room.
So now next week she will be 9 months old!!! NINE MONTHS!!! Where does the time go?!?!?! I vowed when I was pregnant with her to enjoy every minute as I knew it would be the last time I would go through the pregnancy stage, the labor stage, the newborn stage, etc. And I am doing exactly that.
Sadie, you are a precious gift from God and we are so honored that He gave you to us.
We love you!





No comments:
Post a Comment