Just like everything in life with children-time flies way to fast...and yet sometimes it has the uncanny ability to creep by ever so slowly as if it is almost standing still. Looking back over the years as a whole leaves you feeling like you missed out on so much and that is how I felt in May when I watched our oldest child get honored for completing her elementary career. Words cannot describe the joy and thankfulness I felt as I watched her teachers honor her and pray over her and encourage her. What an amazing blessing to be a part of a school that not only cares about our children's academic achievement, but deeply cares about their spiritual development.
Shelby receiving her recognition from her two teachers-Mrs. Lehman and Mrs. Robinson
Yay! We made it!
Shelby, Bridget and Lilly celebrate.
One of my favorite talents of Shelby is her photography. I mean, this girl can take some amazing pictures!! She definitely didn't get that knack from her mother. These are just two samplings of some pictures she has taken. I think this year for Sadie's grandparent picture I am going to use one that she took of her as Sadie was less then thrilled to participate in school pictures. She might be the only girl in the history of May River Montessori to refuse a picture.
Red Shoes
Well-if I was titling this picture that is what I would call it
Shrimp Boats on a Cloudy Day
And this picture was taken with my cell phone. I mean, seriously!! This girl has some pretty good talent if you ask me.
No comments:
Post a Comment