The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pratt Rocks!!!

He really does!! Last night I got called out shortly after dinner to go spend some time with a friend. I literally hung up the phone and kissed the family good-bye and walked out the door without much explanation as to where I was going or why. During the time that I was out, Pratt bathed both kids, washed all the dishes, lowered Shelby's mattress (we are trying to get her to sleep in panties at night), cut both kids hair, and cut his own hair (I didn't even ask him to do any of it). Some of you may be wondering how long I was gone, and it really wasn't too long...probably a little over 2 hours and he got all that done!!! Amazing, I know!!



Here are some pictures of JP's new hair do. Shelby was 3 before she got her first hair cut so it has been a little sad for me that JP is already getting his hair cut. To me it is like a right of passage from baby to childhood....sigh:( It is amazing what a hair cut can do. Shelby looks a little bit more sophisticated to me (that is probably because her hair doesn't look like she is some kind of wild child) and JP really does look older.



1 comment:

Angelique said...

OMGosh - the new haircut is precious. He does look like a big boy now...especially in the second picture with his tennis shoes, short and new do. Ugh...how do we make them stop?

And you are such a wonderful friend to rush out like that ;)

love you girl!