Hello everyone! Let's get caught up....so last week was Shelby's first week of practice school. She went everyday for the whole week and she had such a blast. By the time the weekend rolled around she was one tired tike, but even after all that she was still a ray of sunshine. Here are some pictures that she drew during her first week. One look and I wanted to laugh and cry at how adorable they were and it really made me realize how much she is growing up. No more little scribbles on a page, now she is drawing pictures!!!
I mean, she even gave her little heads necks. How cute is that!!!
Over the weekend my mom and dad kept the kids while Pratt and I went to the Clemson football game. We had great seats and a wonderful time hanging out with some of our friends. As an extra special surprise, we actually ran into some friends of ours from Atlanta at a restaurant. We hadn't seen them in 2 years and it was great to catch up with all that was going on. And that is all that I am going to say about that.....(those of you who watched the game understand why:(
Today was Shelby's first day of real school. Yesterday in preparation for her first day she and Daddy went shopping to by her first day of school outfit. Before they left I asked Shelby if JP and I could go with her and daddy; and her reply, "No. I need to spend some time just daddy and me." How could I argue with that???? So this morning went off pretty well. Here are the pictures from this morning....
1 comment:
Cute cute cute!
Post a Comment