The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Add Farmer To My Resume...

Yesterday afternoon I decided to get all cozy in a pair of overalls that Pratt so kindly pointed out to me that I have had since college. When I walked out of the room to check on the kids the first thing Shelby said to me was, "Mom, you look like a farmer!" She had the funniest little smirk on her face. To me, the fact that she made that connection was funny!!! I tell you, these kids grow so fast!!!

We have been running all around lately. Last weekend I took the children up to Clemson for our annual mini family reunion/homecoming trip. It was a blast. Shelby and JP sat through the game right up to the middle of the 4th quarter. It was great. The three of us shared a hotel room, which really made me nervous, but of course proved to be wonderful. I can't tell you how great they did.

Unfortunately, I was a bad mom and didn't take any pictures, but they were cute as buttons. Shelby actually wore her orange Clemson sweatshirt!! I couldn't believe it. Of course, it was so cold that she probably would have worn anything that day.

No comments: