The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Sunday, November 2, 2008

I can't believe it is alreay November

So, apparently I slept through the month of October because I have absolutely no idea where it went. We are a busy family, but not so busy that a whole month can slip by just like that.

Let's see....since my last post...we have been to two pumpkin patches, a church fall festival and a trick-o-treating hay ride.

The first pumpkin patch was at Cahill's Market. We did our annual family trip to see the pumpkins and pick out the perfect pumpkin to grace our door step. As you can tell by the picture it was warm and we had a great time. Shelby and JP found a beautiful pumpkin with a great stem on it. JP wasn't too sure about the hay in this picture, but who can blame him...he had shorts on and we made him sit on it.

The second pumpkin patch we went to was at Hampton Lake. They had a really fun Saturday planned. They put 500 pumpkins in a field and asked that you make a minimum of $3 donation for each pumpkin you took. It was amazing, I mean, these were really nice pumpkins. All the donations went to the Bluffton Fire Department. They were on hand for the event with a firetruck and their dog mascot. Shelby was scared to death of that firetruck. We almost didn't make it to the pumpkin patch because we had to walk by the firetruck to get there.

I will have to leave you hanging with that as my camera is down stairs with the pictures from the church fall festival and the hay ride. Hopefully I will get those pictures up this week as there are some really cute ones...well, I am a little biased; they are my kids after all.

No comments: