The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Shelby!

I can't belive that when Shelby woke up this morning she was 4!!!! I mean, when in the world did that happen? My sweet baby girl is 4. It is almost to hard to bear when I think about it too much. So in effort to prevent a total melt down into depression over the rapid growth of my baby girl I am just going to post some pictures and tell you this quick story....


Monday night as Pratt was leaving the house to go visit Suzy, Patricio and their new baby at the hospital he went to tell Shelby and JP good night. They ran up to him and he hugged them and said good night and told them that he was going to see their new cousin Sebastian and when he got home he would peek in on them. Of course as busy as they are as soon as they got their hugs they were off to play and as Shelby was running, she stopped dead in her tracks, turned around to Pratt and said, "Tell Sebastian that I love him." Oh my gosh!!! My heart just melted!!! It was so sweet and so natural.

Okay, now some pictures from these last four wonderful years....



February 18th, 2005




February 2006




February 2007




February 2008



February 2009


One more thing...Shelby was so impressed with my Nemo cake for JP that she thought that I would be able to make her a princess cake, I told her that we would get a special princess cake from the bakery for her party since I am not that good when it comes to things like that. Then she asked me for a princess castle cake to which I said....how about a pink princess heart cake? She gladly agreed and here it is...