I think that every parent loves their child, but sometimes I think that there is absolutely no parent out there who loves their child more or gets more joy and laughter from their child as I get from my two sweet blessings. They are just always doing something so undeniably cute or funny that I find myself laughing nearly all day. For instance, JP has really taken to giving the blessing at meal time. It is the cutest thing in the world to hear him try to sing the song that we do and he always throws Shelby's name in there. One day I am going to have to get a little video of it and post it for you to see what I mean. Also, check out this picture of him from this morning. JP loves sunglasses. He wears them all around the house, out of the house, during the day and at night and he just looks so cute and it makes me laugh.

My friend Erin and I have weekly lunch dates at Moe's with the kids because both of our older children love it so much. Everyday I pick Shelby up from school the very first thing she asks me is if we can go to Moe's for lunch. She would eat there everyday if we let her. Anyway, today Erin brought some cupcakes for Shelby's birthday and here is the end result. I have never seen 4 kids get such enjoyment out of eating cupcakes as these 4 got today. It was hilarious, especially sweet Finn. He had his whole face in that cupcake and loved every minute of it!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment