After breakfast we took a bike ride through the neighborhood and then headed to the pool at Hampton Lake. I really couldn't have asked for a more fun day. We had a lot of fun swimming at the pool and Shelby did really well at practicing her swimming and JP is gaining more confidence at the pool everytime. After we had lunch Shelby decided to jump in the deep end without her swimvest on. I think that she might have forgotten that we took it off to eat and thought that it was still on. While I was racing to save her she calmly swam back to the ladder. Thankfully John Ussery was standing close by and was able to jump in and grab her. She kind of had this look on her face like what is the big fuss? I had everything under control. I don't think it even dawned on her that she was in any danger.My little brother turned 21 a couple of weeks ago so we celebrated with a family dinner once he got home from Clemson. Here is a sweet picture of Matt, Shelby and JP. Of course, Shelby and JP really didn't care about anything except getting a piece of that yummy cake! Happy Birthday Uncle Matt!! We love you!

And in closing, here is a video of Shelby saying the Pledge of Allegiance. Everytime we take video of her she talks in this high pitched voice. Sometimes she will forget and half through whatever she is saying she will stop and start all over again with her video voice.
No comments:
Post a Comment