The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Reality Check

Today I had a moment. I was at the gym working out with my gym buddies and at the end took a moment to myself to finish up my workout when, wham!!! all the sudden it hit me...I am getting old! I have a house, a real house with a mortgage payment. I have two children; two children, not babies or just one child, but two children who are growing up and are in school 5 days a week! I am not in my twenties anymore, I am 31! Did I mention that I have a real house with a mortgage payment?!?!?! Oh my goodness, when did that happen? I must have lost track at some point because I don't remember it or maybe this is all a dream and tomorrow I will wake up 17 again.

Truth is, the time has gone by so fast because I love my life!! There are times where it is challenging and there are times where I want to act like a 3 year old by throwing a hissy fit because I am not getting my way about something, but all in all, I truly love my life!!! I love my husband more than the day I married him and I love my children. I love my friends and my community! What a blessed life I have!

No comments: