The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Monday, September 13, 2010

Still Life by Shelby

About a week before Labor Day weekend Pratt was looking at his work schedule and discovered that he had the weekend off so we decided to take advantage of this rarity and head up to the lakehouse for one final swim of the summer. It was a great trip and we of course had a blast, and I will post more pictures about that later. Right now I want to take this opportunity to explore Shelby's fascination and love of photography. It started while we were in Belize earlier this year. She wanted to take pictures of everything so we let her use the camera a few times while we were there. For her birthday she got a children's digital camera and has been taking pictures ever since.

One day while we were hanging around in side for a little break from the sun and water she asked if she could use my camera to take some pictures. Later that night I decided to look through to see what she captured and was tickled at the amount of pictures she had taken and what she deemed worthy of picture taking. These are just a few of what captured her eye; there are probably about 20 more, but I couldn't fit them all in.























I may have to give her my camera and get a new one:)





No comments: