This year is going to be different for us as both children are out to school 5 days a week and I have started a little part-time job. I actually have to set the alarm in the morning to get up before the children in order to get things going before they wake up so we aren't late...yes, you read that right, I set the alarm to get up before the children. No worries though because in every week there is this day called Saturday that I can linger in bed a little longer.
Shelby was really excited to get back to see all of her friends and to be the oldest in the classroom. She was also excited because our neighbors daughter was going to be in her class. After I picked her up I asked her how her day was and if she helped Addi with anything and she said, "I wanted to color with Addi, but the teachers said I had to finish my math and language work first so I didn't get to color with her. But I wanted to color with her." It was just so funny to me because now she has responsibility and has to make sure she gets work done before she plays.
JP had a great first day and we had absolutely no problems with him getting out of the car. It was very relieving for me because last year everyday that I brought him to school he put a fight when it was time to get out of the car. When I picked him up he was so excited and talked my ear off about his day.
No comments:
Post a Comment