The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

MRM Fun Run and 5k

Several weeks ago Shelby and JP's school had a 5k and Fun Run fundraiser. It was a great time for several reasons...

1. All the children that live on our little street participated



On your marks, get set, GO!!! Wait, what...who is that crazy adult trying to sneak in on the children's race????



2.-Watching Shelby jog around the little course with the biggest smile on her face.



3.-Pratt and I ran the race...not quite together, but I had him in my sights the whole time:) You better watch out babe because next time I just might catch you;)



4.-Because the race was so small I won 2nd place for my division!!!!



5.-We got to run with our fun neighbors (that makes 6 of us in all) and it was so much fun to spend the morning with them in that manner....just wish I had an adult group shot:(

No comments: