So now that we have these two bug catchers JP's main goal is to find things, and by that I mean bugs (sometimes lizards) to put in them. And yesterday we found a caterpillar that is referred to as worm. He loves this little "worm" and has been playing with the little guy since he found him. Thankfully we have come a long way from stomping on poor little snails to handling God's creatures with gentleness and tenderness.
I tried to get a picture of JP holding the "worm" as he loves to feel the little legs of that thing crawling all over him, but I wasn't quick enough. It is hard to see, but the "worm" is sitting on the lid of the bug catcher. For the most part he (I am assuming it is a he as I have no idea how to tell) stays in his bug box on the porch. I was quite surprised that he was still alive this morning.
Right before JP was about the leave for school he asked me, "Do you want to see my worm's under stuff?" I politely declined because I knew that Ms. Jessie's bus would be here any second and then JP said, "Yeah, there isn't much there because it doesn't go potty or poop." Okay, if you say so buddy:)
No comments:
Post a Comment