Oh how I have missed our computer!!! For over a week our computer has been at the "doctor" getting checked up, cleaned up and updated and I am so thankful to have it back!!! It is nice to have a phone that does practically everything, but nothing beats sitting down to a keyboard and surfing the net or posting a blog or checking e-mail or paying bills or admiring a nice balanced check ledger on a spreadsheet, etc. There are so many wonderful things you can do with a computer!!!
So, since our down time so much has happened and I don't even know where to begin. Actually, after looking back over the pictures, I have some picture downloading to do; so in the meantime, here are some pictures from our Halloween festivities.
Shelby and JP loved their vampire teeth from Miss Katie! They were excited that they were orange and purple (shout out to Clemson). When they finally broke the children had meltdowns to which I told them that Miss Katie could get them more next year (JK Katie, I didn't tell them that, but they really did love those teeth!:)
Pratt carving the pumpkin. Check out the spray painted Clemson pumpkin in the background. I love my husband's creativity!!!
The finished product plus JP rockin his army costume. If you look closely you will notice that the pumpkin is missing a tooth. It fell off and we tried to fix it with a tooth pick, but Daisy had other plans and ate it.
Shelby at our church Fall Festival. We had a great time so much in fact that....
JP fell asleep in the car on the way to dinner.
Here's the whole gang for trick-or-treating on Halloween night. Every year we get together, fuel up with some pizza and then role out to see who can collect the most candy. We live in a super cool neighborhood and have the best neighbors and friends to celebrate holidays with.
Our group grew this year so some of us brought up the rear in a separate car. At first we thought we would walk, but there was no keeping up with the crazies that were driving the hayride...you know who you are;)
All in all, we had a wonderful Halloween!!! And since then things have been moving right along. I can hardly believe that today we are one week away from Thanksgiving!!! YIKES!!
No comments:
Post a Comment