"You're tooth fell out?"
"Yeah, it just fell out!"

We had a joyous celebration over Shelby's first tooth to fall out. She has been waiting and waiting for this day and it came. I really have never seen her so excited about something as she was about this.
And even more surprising is that she didn't have any problem with the toothfairy coming into her room; go figure?!?!?!? (Maybe we will have more luck with Santa this year-maybe)
"Where does the toothfairy live?"
"In toothfairyland." (I know, not real original, but I was on the spot and couldn't think of anything else)
"Why does she take the teeth? What does she do with them?"
"She uses the teeth to buy things in toothfairyland, like food, clothes and stuff." (Again, on the spot and that was the best I could come up with.)
"Can I write her a note?"
"Of course you can, let's go."
Shelby's Note:
What is your name?
My name is _________________
Our dog is friendly.
Her name is Daisy.
Here is a special treat for you. (a bag of m&ms and a tootsie pop)
Thank you for visiting me.
"I wonder if she will write in cursive? Do you think she will write in cursive? I like cursive, but I can't read it."
The next morning Shelby had a dollar and a note back from the toothfairy. There was glitter on the note, on the dollar and on Daisy nose:)
Oh yeah, and her name is Chrystal.
No comments:
Post a Comment