The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Sunday, March 4, 2012

JP's Masterpiece

JP-Mom, this is my masterpiece.

Mom-It is a beautiful masterpiece buddy.  I love all the colors and the design.  You have a wonderful imagination to make something like that.

JP-Sometimes my masterpiece is dump trucks, sometimes it is firetrucks, and sometimes it is other things.

Mom-You are very creative buddy.  I love all your masterpieces.

JP-Mom, mom, please try not to interrupt me because this is hard work and I need to concentrate.  Shelby, look at my masterpiece.

Shelby-What's that, what is a masterpiece?

JP-It's something that is really cool that you can make.

JP-Now look at my masterpiece. It is handsome because I put in more sticks.




When I have the finished product I will try to remember to post a picture:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cousin Kim, please tell me that is a lighter version of my old favorite, the lite-brite. JP is a trip. How do you not laugh all day long?
Love <3
The one and only cousin Andrea