The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Monday, August 13, 2012

So, About the Rest of July....

So what did the rest of July look like??

Well, we sent off our cousin back to Argentina in style.


The kids and I enjoyed some pool time at Grammy and Papa's house.


I braved our first sleep over while Pratt was away. (In case you are wondering, it went off without a hitch.  The children had a great time and stayed up way too late, but that is what you are supposed to do at a sleepover.)


We played tourist for the day with our friends, the Dalzells, complete with a day at the beach and a trip to Coligny Plaza where we found Sweet Carolina Cupcakes, Frosty Frog, and The Frozen Moo.


The girls tried to take down Uncle Matt when he came to visit.  I think it was a tie.


JP went to camp at school and the theme was Circus.  My sweet little clown!  I mean, it doesn't get much cuter than that<3>

Shelby also went to camp at school with her bff and our neighbor Neely.  The girls had a blast and Shelby really enjoyed showing Neely her school.

All in all it was a great month and it flew by.  After June seemed to drag on and on I just can't wrap my head around how fast July came and went.  We are now at the one week count down for school to start and fall activities to begin.  Shelby is super excited about Tumbling class and we are hoping to get JP some golf lessons.

No comments: