The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Making Beds


I feel like I have completely fallen off the blogging bandwagon and every time I sit down to write one I just can't...blogger's block maybe??? 

Anyway, I have succumbed to the pressure of my parents and my husband and hopefully this post will be the one that gets me going again.

The age old question: Why is it so hard to get your children to make their beds in the morning.  Six months ago both of my children were making their beds everyday before school and then summer came.  It seems like all rules go out of the door when summer hits and they completely forgot how to make their beds.  I guess I have to take some of the blame as I didn't make them make their beds everyday but these last six months have been a battle everyday to get this simple task done.  Sometimes I wage it and sometimes I just say it isn't worth it.

Anyway, one morning after a success I walked into JP's room and found this arrangement on his bed.  It was too cute and I couldn't resist taking a picture.  Every time he makes his bed this is how it can be found.


I wonder what makes him decide to cover up his tiger and monkey with his blankie??


No comments: