The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day!!

Wow!! What a beautiful day!! We live in such a wonderful place. Today has been a great day...kind of bitter sweet as it was the last day of CBS until the fall. I just wonder what we are going to do with ourselves on Wednesday mornings now. Anyway, today was share day where we have an opportunity to share what God taught us this year through the study. All the core groups meet together in the auditorium for a little coffee/brunch. Since I was unprepared I found myself heading to the grocery store to pick up some yummy donuts and well, to make a long story short, I almost got in a wreck and afterwards, Shelby said, "What happened? What happened mommy?" I told her that everything was okay and then she said, "Mommy, you need to pay attention." The funny thing is that I was actually paying attention this time. I wasn't on the cell phone or talking with the kids or looking back to help Shelby with something. Oh well, that is life sometimes.


After we got home from CBS I fixed some sandwiches and we played out front for a little bit to enjoy this gorgeous day. Those little impromptu picnics are so much fun and Shelby and JP just love them. They think it is so neat to be able to walk around and play while they are munching away on lunch. Here are a few pictures from our picnic.


JP was so excited about the bubble machine. As soon as Shelby turned it on he shouted with excitement, "Bubbu!" His little voice is so sweet and it still catches me off guard sometimes when he says a word other than mama, mammy, mommmmmy, momo, or any other variation.



Shelby is getting really good at blowing bubbles. It didn't take her long to figure out that you don't put the wand in your mouth or touch your mouth with the wand...yuck!

No comments: