The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Friday, May 9, 2008

Curly Que

JP's hair is getting curlier and curlier with each passing day. It is just wild. Shelby definitely has some wave/curl to her hair, but JP has these really tight little curls starting to form as his hair gets longer. The other night all the hair at the base of his head was curling up like a little wave crashing on the shore. It was so cute, so of course we had to take 10,000 pictures of it. Don't worry, I am not going to post every picture, but here is one or two so that you get the idea.


The hair on top of his head is also starting to curl up too. I just love it!!!

The weather here has been so beautiful; of course I think that it is always beautiful here. We have been spending our days at the pool soaking up some fun in the sun. Shelby has decided this week that she really does like the lazy river and yesterday while we were at the pool I think that she and I went under the water fall in the lazy river about 6 times and then we swam back and forth on the blue line until I couldn't do it anymore. Aunt Lala was with us so she kept an eye on JP and took a few snapshots for us. Really, I have been dreading the day that was yesterday ever since we had kids...it was the day that I had to get in the pool for my children even though I really did not want to get in the pool. It is one of those things that before you are a mom you say, "I'll never do ______ (fill in the blank) when I am a mom." but somehow you find yourself doing all those things that you swore you would never do. As most of you know, I am not a fan of anything that has to do with me being cold, especially cool water on a windy day, but alas for the enjoyment of my daughter I found myself in the pool and when all was said and done I actually had a wonderful time with Shelby.

Shelby and Aunt Lala getting some r and r after lunch.

Shelby holding on so tight while we swim on the blue line; which, I might add, is very difficult as you get closer to the end with the lazy river.

No comments: