Yesterday was Pratt's birthday! He turned 30!!! Happy Birthday!!! We had a fun day. After Shelby's end of the year party for school we went to the grocery store and got the fixin's for a cake and some balloons. I let Shelby pick out the balloons and she decided on the ever beautiful purple Barbie princess balloon with some little purple balloons to go with it. Everything is purple these days. Just the other day she informed us that she wanted her room painted purple. Anyway, back to yesterday...Barbie??? I was totally shocked! I kept asking how she new about Barbie, where she had heard about Barbie, etc. Every way that I thought of that I could phrase the question I asked her, but of course I never once got an answer. A mystery to be solved!!! We don't have any Barbie anything in our house and as far as I know she has never heard that word. Oh well, I am sure that in time it will reveal itself. When Pratt got home he was greeted with a surprise of us jumping out from behind the couch and blowing a noise thingy. We also had cake that Shelby helped make. It was fun and ended up being a better day than what it started out to be.
I just had to show you these two pictures from today. One is of JP standing up on a box of clothes to be put in storage. He pushed this box from his room, into the living room, and then climbed up on top. Anything that he can climb on he does. He has even taken to standing on top of the riding toys that we have in the house. 

The second picture is of our parking lot. Shelby decided that before nap time she needed to park all of the toys on wheels next to each other. She first told me, "I am going to park here." And then when I was done putting JP to bed to told me that she was going to park everything there. Maybe when she gets old enough to drive she can valet park for some extra money from time to time.

On a side note....there is a herd (I think that is the correct terminology) of wild buffalo on the loose in Bluffton!! How crazy is that!!!
1 comment:
Aw, I miss the kids!
Post a Comment