JP is growing and growing. His vocabulary is expanding at a rapid pace these days and he is experiencing new activities. A couple of weeks ago he finger painted for the first time and actually did pretty well. Only once did he try to put the paint in his mouth and then after that most of it stayed on the page.

Last week Pratt went to Belize for the week and really had a great time. Shelby, JP and I spent a lot of time with family and friends. The first night Papa and Grammie came over, the second night we went to Shelter Cove for dinner and some Shannon Tanner entertainment, the third night Meme came over. After that all of our plans got put on hold as JP had his first stomach virus. Let me tell you, this one was really nasty!!! It lasted from Thursday night until Sunday night. A special thanks to all of our family that helped out those days. I certainly couldn't have done with out you guys!!!!

Uncle Matt and JP rocking out with Shannon Tanner and the hair party song.

I couldn't resist this picture. JP was trying to eat for the first time on Saturday night (which proved to be a bust as it all came back up around an hour later) and his hair was just doing the cutest little curl thing. It was like that most of the day on Saturday.
Today is one of the most beautiful days we have had all summer. My mom and I took the kids to the beach for their first time (Shelby hasn't been in two years so it is like her first time in her little memory). They had such a blast and I think we brought home half the beach in our clothes and on our bodies!! Shelby loved the water. When we got their she asked me if we could go in the lake. I tried to explain to her that it wasn't a lake it was the ocean, but I think I lost her after I said yes, but......
They had so much fun together and JP loved taking mud baths. Every time we heard a plane/helicopter we immediately stopped what we were doing to look for it and JP would point to the sky and say, "see, see!"
1 comment:
I miss those kids of yours! Almost as much as I miss YOU! See you Sunday :)
Post a Comment