The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bahamas '08

As most of you know, last week I went on my first girls trip in quite sometime. Myself and 4 other girls banded together and hit the Bahamas with style for 4 nights and I am sure that Atlantis will never be the same!! Can I just say that I had the best time ever!!! We danced the night away every night and spent the days out in the sun soaking up rays and drinking yummy girly drinks by the beach. Who could ask for more and it is definitely going to be a trip that we repeat again and again.

We left very early on Thursday morning...I was picked up at 4:15am. We were out on the beach by 3:30 with drinks in hand. You know, so much happened and we just had so much fun that I really don't know what to say.

Atlantis was AWESOME!!!!! The rooms were nice and the service was great. It was kind of expensive, but it was definitely worth every last penny!!! There was so much to do. Some of us had spa treatments, some of us swam with dolphins, we all braved the water slides, and some us hit the casino (I won $65 dollars on roulette!!!!). At night we had great food and then hit this little lounge/bar that had a dj and we danced past 1:00am every night. Also, I might add that we were the most beautiful girls there and every night had to fend off the men who were always shocked and dismayed when they found out that we were all married with children. Yeah....we still got it:)

Anyway, here are some pictures to get you drooling with envy over us!!

Erin and me...We went to get drinks after dinner at Cafe Martinique at an outdoor bar type place and all the sudden this huge dance party erupted on the street. A local told us that it was a mini version of this huge parade that they have to celebrate Johncanoe (it is supposed to be one word). It was amazing!!! Very ornate costumes and loud music.


Leslie, Britt, Erin, me and Amy. This is were we stayed while we were there. We were on the tenth floor and had an awesome view of the beach.

View from our room....it was beautiful!!

Leslie and Britt getting the party started at our nightly dancing spot.


On our second night we decided to really take over our dance spot, move some furniture around and have our own little catwalk. Amy is showing us all up with her sensational moves!!


Us just being silly!!

No comments: