I am sure that this will be the first of many blogs that I will be able to title "Smarty Pants", but for my memory sake I have to make note of this as the week that Shelby is starting to be smarter than me.
Right now they are learning about different types of weather at school and Monday on our way home Shelby asked me, "Mommy, are those cumulus clouds?" I let a little laugh come out just at hearing her say the word cumulus. Trying not to show that I didn't commit to deep memory all the different types of clouds that learn about in school. I asked her, "What do you think honey?" To which she replied, "Yes, I think they are." Phew....just barely got out of that one.
Another cute Shelby story...she has really great speech but there is just one letter that she has trouble with and that is v. She always pronounces it as b. So today we were in the car and she was telling me that she would be bery, bery, bery, bery, bery, bery happy if we could go to the playground today. I asked her after her long list of "bery", "Would it make you bery happy?" And she said, "Yes!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment