Anyway, after nap time we set about to move the beds around and put everything together. It started out well and both kids were very excited, but when it came time for bed Shelby was completely broken hearted. All she kept saying over and over was that she wanted her old bed back. Boy did I feel terrible. I kept asking Pratt if he thought I made a mistake for everytime she asked for her old bed. Of course, in the end it all worked out wonderfully. Shelby and JP slept through the night and neither one got out of bed once. Hopefully that is a trend that will continue, but I have a feeling it won't take long for JP to start jumping...yes, I do mean jumping...out of bed several times a night.
This is Shelby's new princess bed. I think that Pratt and I are going to get new sheets for our bed because the sheets that she picked out are the softest ever!!
Here is JP in his new bed. He really like it a lot until we put him to bed in it. Part of the problem may have been that we didn't have time to take down the crib so we just rolled it to other side of his room. He asked about it a couple of times and I told him that his baby cousin Sebastian was going to be sleeping in it. What I didn't convey clearly was that I didn't mean that he was going to sleep in it in JP's room, but he was going to sleep in it in his house once Uncle Patricio and Aunt Suzy get moved. After I mentioned Sebastian he kept asking for him to be in the crib and the first thing he said to me this morning when we woke up was, "Where Bastian?"
2 comments:
Good job... the beds are cute and JP looks very proud!
When we moved Lucy out of the crib, it all happened so fast one day that BJ had to point out to me that night that we no longer had a crib in the house. I cried!
Post a Comment