The Reed Anytime Review

The Reed Anytime Review

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sing

Today JP and I were going to visit Grandpa and Uncle Matt at work. JP was particularly excited to see them because it was his request..."eat gee pa" that led to this visit. We picked up Moe's (our most favorite quick place to eat) and headed down to the marina. On the way I turned on the iPod and decided to listen to some music. We were listening and singing along when all the sudden JP says, "No sing mom, no sing!" Let me tell you, this was not a nice quiet request, but a loud demanding request, and every time I started to sing again he would shout out, "No sing mom, no sing." I am not so foolish to believe that I can get up in front of a group of people and sing, but I have always thought that I could carry a tune well enough that it would be okay in the confines of home and car....apparently JP doesn't agree with me. Well, thankfully he slept in the car all the way to pick Shelby up from camp; so guess what I did....I turned up the music and sang my little heart out.

1 comment:

Brent and Heather Harbin said...

Exact same thing happened to me on Monday! It was like I was embarrassing him or something!!!!

We are uncool moms to 2 year olds! SAD!!!!